Both myself and the residents are very upset at the way that both the UUP and Alliance Party have voted not to put gates on the lower end of Linear Park which was wanted by the residents living on the interface with linear Park due to serious anti-social behaviour. The fact that in a PSNI letter to me which backed the call for the rest of Linear Park to be gated at night-time has been ignored by both the UUP and Alliance Party is just outrages. I am also deeply disappointed but not surprised how one member of the UUP has done a complete U-turn after commitments were given in a public meeting with residents. This is a serious blow to those residents who have had to endure fires and their homes damaged who have now been let down by childish politics at Council which does nothing to address the issues or needs of the residents of the Ashbury area by their failure to act.
- ALEX EASTON MLA ACCUSES TNI STREET LIGHT DIVISION OF NOT CHECKING THEIR STREET LIGHTS SAFETY.
- ALEX EASTON MLA CONDEMNS VANDALISIM TO DONAGHADEE RD MILLISLE BUS SHELTER.
- ALEX EASTON MLA DELIGHTED AT NEWS THAT MEETING HOUSE STREET IN DONAGHADEE IS TO HAVE ITS ROADS RESURFACED.
- ALEX EASTON MLA STUNNED AT WORK DONE TO MAIN STREET BANGOR.
- ALEX EASTON MLA WELCOMES PEDESTRIAN CROSSINGS FOR THE CHIPPENDALE AVENUE JUNCTION.